DRYWALL AND PLASTER REPAIR IN WINNIPEG MB
Often when repainting a home or business we encounter drywall or plaster in disrepair. Cracks, bulges, gaping holes or loose or missing pieces in your drywall or plaster is no problem to fix for Perry Wellington Painting & Decorating. They are an eyesore and painting is nothing without doing the preparation work first. Our team of professional painters will quickly and safely repair any drywall or plaster damage. We treat your home with respect and care. We aim to fix your space in as little time as possible and with minimal disruption. You will be enjoying your renovated space in no time.
PREPARATION AND REPAIRS
- Every area will have an appropriate repair method used. Shallow repairs will be filled with quality patching compound. Larger repairs may need to be reinforced with fibreglass or paper tape.
- Floors, furniture and fixtures will be masked with drop cloths, paper or plastic.
Damaged areas will be notched out, filled several times after shrinkage, sanded and primed to seal.
- Once the areas are patched and proper drying time is allowed, we sand all areas to a smooth finish that blends with the remaining wall area.
- Finally we prime all patched areas to ensure the paint will have a proper coating to blend with the surrounding walls.
WHAT CAN WE REPAIR
- Large and Small Holes or Dents in drywall/plaster
- Large and Small Stress Cracks in drywall/plaster
- Stains caused by water damage on drywall/plaster
- Section in new Drywall
- Remove and replace failing tape in drywall
- Corner Beads replacement or repair on drywall
Buying or Selling a Home